Monday, February 18, 2013

My First Hour of Joy!

Slowly, I am coming to the place where I figure out what I want to share with the world.

I have thought for a long time about:

Starting a blog. What I would include in a blog.  How I would narrow my interests down.  How to be real.  What my written voice would sound like.

I started a blog called "a walk to work" but then I stopped walking to work.  And then I stopped having a "job"  so I started a blog called "4 love and Success" but couldn't really get behind it.....I wanted a blog that really would stick. Stick with me, and stick with you.

I am riding my bike home after my weekly Monday morning meeting and I feel so inspired and happy.  I want to feel this way everyday. I think: If only I could have this meeting everyday. I want to feel this feeling more, and not just this one hour, early on a Monday morning.

So this is the concept that birthed this blog:  Take that joy (what ever it is for you) and make it happen for one hour.....a week..... twice a week....... every day.

I have been attending this monthly meeting for almost 2 months.  I LOVE it! It makes my Monday, and my week.  I feel passionate about life when I'm done, my head is filled with ideas, and a desire to share them, I smile, I see things more clearly, and I feel useful.  I will share with you in another blog post the premise of the meeting.  For now it is enough, that I have realized, that the simple act of scheduling something I love on Monday morning, for one hour, can change my whole week, and quite possibly my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment