Monday, March 11, 2013

Manifest Monday

I am on a journey.

It began with needing to find in myself enough self worth to allow myself to get a job and has turned into something amazing!

I now meet with an amazing group of women every Monday morning at 8:00 am.  Early you say?  Thankfully I am a morning person, but it is so awesome and uplifting every week that I now look forward to Mondays more than any other day of the week.

 2 months have past, and we have covered so much ground. I want to share this joy I have found, here on Mondays. Hence forth, Manifest Monday! I take notes and leave feeling so energized and empowered and want to share this amazing and uplifting info with the world. 

The last two weeks we have incorporated a short meditation.  I find this so valuable.  The time it takes = 5 min.  Do I find time generally to do this? No.  I'll be honest I intend to but don't take the time, but with anything, the more you do something, and have posative results, the more inspiring it is to continue.

So join me now, read, then participate:
 Take a moment to center your self, close your eyes, center your breathing, think about your heart space, fill yourself with light.  Think about something amazing happening, your heart quickens, in a good way.  You are so filled with excitement at the anticipation of something amazing happening this week.  Feel that feeling and keep it with you as you open your eyes.   

Today we started talking a little about self worth: I am jumping right in where we are because ultimately it is freshest in my mind, and the journey becomes a litle like the chicken and the egg. Ultimately all the things we encounter comes together to create what we know as our life, and we have only right now. 

So many of us struggle with self worth.  It is difficult not to compare oneself with others and assume a lot in doing so.  How about not comparing.  Decide for yourself what makes you feel worthy. What brings you joy? Your job. Your spouse. Your children.  These things can all be gone in an instant.  Be grateful for them in the moment, but at the end of a second, a minute, a hour or a day all that is left is you.  Believe in your own worth and all other sources of joy will seem that much more special. 

Start by saying:
I am worthy
I am Abundant
I am wealthy
I am Happy
I am Beautiful

Did you say it?  Try it again.....louder this time

I AM WORTHY
I AM ABUNDANT
I AM WEALTHY
I AM HAPPY
I AM BEAUTIFUL

Listen to yourself.  Are there things that are harder to say than others.  Say them again. When you feel les than all these things try saying these five short sentences out loud.  Even if at first you don't feel like you believe it.  What's the worst that can happen if you spend 5 min. out of 24 hours to feel these 5 things about yourself.  Go for it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment